Another day, another gift guide! This one focuses on the people you love who love technology and gadgets; that’s right, your tech lovers! From wireless earbuds to a projection screen to picture printers, I’ve looked high and low and found what I think technology lovers would love to get! So, let’s get to giving!
1. Have the technology to make your movies and tv into a projector? This inflatable screen makes showing your favorites in your back yard! It’s great for parties, or just a summer evening!
2. What, exactly, are we going to do with all of these pictures on our phones? Why not print them? I love this Bluetooth picture printer.
3. Who says your technology lover can’t also love to cook? And, who says that they don’t use their tablet a as a cookbook? This tablet holder does double duty as an utensil holder, marrying food and tech and sleek design.
4. Need a camera that’s portable and fun? Let this mini Polaroid fit all your needs, and in your pocket!
5. I’m the queen of needing to charge all my devices on the go, and just love the sleekness of this portable charger.
6. Though I’m personally afraid I would lose them on the first day, Wireless Earbuds are everywhere, and if you can hang onto them, they are a must!
7. You can love both technology and wine, it’s a fact! Use this pocket aerator is perfect for having a great glass of wine anywhere, all with the help of technology!
Other great ideas? Apple or Android gift cards, eReaders, and of course, new computers/tablets/phones/cameras/printers. I even think a new TV counts!
Below I’ve linked similar items to my picks above, as well as cute cases, speakers, and other gifts perfect for the technology lover in your life!
Happy Shopping and Happy Gifting!